Hand Crafted Knife - "Bear"
*Due to high volume of orders please expect shipment within 3-4 weeks"
The Bear is the perfect piece to start or bulk up your weapons collection. It is made with a full-tang blade crafted from D2 Tool Steel, that's been hand ground to perfection by expert-skilled craftsmen. After the blade is ground and shaped, it is vacuum tempered to 59-61HRC on a C-Scale and given a sharp, honed edge. Next, extra strong and premium walnut piece is grounded, treated, sealed, and hand polished for a perfect handle grip. Finally, a buffalo-leather belt sheath is crafted to fit to each knife.
- D2 Tool Steel
- 11.5"L x 2.05"W x 1.5"H
- Origin Canada
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC - C-Scale
- Overall Length: 12 1/2" Inches
- Blade Length: 7 1/8" Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16" Inches
- Blade Width: 1 1/2" Inches
- Handle Length: 5 1/8" Inches
- Blade Style: Needle Point
- Shipping Availability— Canada, USA
- Shipping PolicyDiscounted Shipping
- Ships In3-5 weeks
- Return Policy
- Final sale, not eligible for return