Step 1. Prepare Working Space and Materials
- Unbox Mancraft DIY Leather Belt Kit.
- Prepare tools that you would need (not provided in the kit): Hammer, Flat Screw Driver and Xacto knife or scissors
- Order in advance Fiebings Royal Blue Oil Dye 118ml (Amazon or Ebay)
- Prepare your space protecting working surfaces as you would be using paint.
Step 2. Painting Leather Parts
- Clean up leather strap, buckle holder and loop with a soft dry cloth
- Apply Fiebings Oil Dye with provided applicator on both sides of all leather parts.
- After dyeing is complete leave Leather parts for 45 minutes for drying.
Step 3. Sealing painted leather parts
- Once the dye is dried doublecheck the parts, apply more dye if required
- Apply Sealant on the front side of all leather parts
Step 4. Assemble the belt
- With hole punch measure and punch the holes in leather strap and belt loop.
- Assemble the belt as shown below with flat screw driver.